From th. year by year, so many people take advantage of Instagram. In addition to connecting with friends, Instagram also has a lot of entertaining and useful content.
The types of content that can be enjoyed are not only images but videos as well. Well, we often get a video on Instagram that is so inspiring, we crave to download it as a collection.
For that, Valay.CO will present a tutorial on how to download Instagram videos without an application. The reason is, using the application is sometimes difficult and more time consuming.
Here are 4 ways to download Instagram videos without an application
Let’s see how in this article!
1. Via the Downloadgram.com site
An convenience that the Instagram video download site offers is that this method can be used anywhere, both PC and cellphone. All it takes is an internet connection and a browser.
One site that allows users to download Instagram videos is Downloadgram.com. This site has a very clean and simple interface, so that anyone can use it together easily.
In addition to offering video downloads from the “feed, this site can also be used to download images and IGTV. Here are the steps that must be taken to take advantage of Downloadgram.com.
- 1. Select the video content from the feed that you want to download.
- 2. Press on the three vertical dots symbol as below, then select the “Copy Link” menu, then wait for the Link Copied post to appear.
- 3. Visit the site “https:downloadgram.com” or click this link.
- 4. Paste the Instagram video link that was copied earlier in the column provided, then “tap the” Download button.
- 5. Wait for a while, then tap on the Download Video button.
- 6. Be careful with annoying ads. Usually will open new tabs containing ads. If this happens, press the Back button on the phone to return to the next page, then try clicking again on “Download Video.
- 7. If successful, there will be a notification “Downloading file…” and the video will be saved on the memory card storage. Press the “Open” button to connect the file.
This site actually offers an easy-to-understand user interface so you can download shared videos quickly and conveniently. But this site has annoying pop-up ads. If you don’t like using this site, we will also provide tutorials for downloading Instagram videos on other sites.
2. Via Savefrom.net
Apart from supporting the Instagram platform, the Savefrom.net site can also be used to download videos from YouTube. There are dozens of other platforms supported by this site, including TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, Dailymotion, and SoundCloud. Follow these steps.
- 1. Just like before, copy the Instagram video URL from the feed or IGTV.
- 2. Visit the site “https://savefrom.net” in your browser of choice or click this link to open it directly.
- 3. Paste the Instagram video URL link in the column, and this site will automatically detect the following link to display video links.
- 4. Tap and hold the Download MP4 button until you see a menu option, then select “Download link” and the download process will start immediately.
This site is actually a “powerhouse for the ideal download service. Apart from the various “platform” support, you won’t be bothered by the same kind of ads. Unfortunately, both DownloadGram and Savefrom.net don’t actually feature Story or Highlight downloads.
3. Via InstaDownloader
There is another site that offers video downloading services from Instagram, namely InstaDownloader. Not only can you download videos, you can also save Instagram and IGTV posts.
Interestingly, this site can be used for free and the ads that are available are not so annoying. Apart from that, the site is very light and comes in Indonesian. InstaDownloader also offers the feature of downloading videos from posts that are set as private.
- 1. Copy the URL of the Instagram video that you want to download, go to the post, click the three-dot symbol and click Copy link.
- 2. When finished copying the video URL, visit https:instadownloader.co via the browser on the phone.
- 3. Paste the copied URL into the column provided and tap on the download button.
- 4. Scroll down and make sure the visible link matches the video you want to download. Then, click the “Download file with a green background.
- 5. The download process will run immediately. Wait until the download is complete and you can play the following video or share it on various other platforms.
If you want to download a video that is set to “private,” the method is not much different. You just need to connect your Instagram account and InstaDownloader site on the same browser, copy the URL video, and” paste it on the InstaDownloader site.
This site is considered one of the best because it doesn’t need fast internet to open it, and the number of ads that are seen is not as much as on other free sites.
4. Via StorySaver.net
If previously you could only download videos from feed or IGTV, you can also download Stories and Highlights via the StorySaver.net site.
Don’t worry if an Instagram user has more than one Story or Highlight at a time, because StorySaver.net provides a flexible interface. Here are the steps to download Stories and Highlights via StorySaver.net.
- 1. Visit the StorySaver.net site via Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, or any other browser.
- 2. Enter the username of your colleague who wants his Story or Highlight to be downloaded in the column provided.
- 3. This site will generate all available Stories. You just have to “tap” Save as Video” for the video you want to download. Meanwhile, to download Highlights, “tap on the” Show #Highlights button as below.
- 4. This StorySaver.net site will generate various Highlight albums owned by that account. Press the “Show Highlights” button on the selected album.
- 5. Select a video that you want to download and then tap on the Save as Video button.
- The download process will run and the video will be stored in the storage memory. Very light and practical, right? The site also doesn’t have ads that can interfere with the download process, but you can always enjoy its services for free.
Well, those are the various ways that you can do to download videos from Instagram without an application. In this way, those of you whose internal memory is barely available do not have to go through the hassle of installing an application just to download videos from Instagram.
Whether it’s videos from feeds or Stories and Highlights, all of them can be downloaded together easily and quickly. Just copy-paste the post URL, copy it to one of the sites above, and” voila! The video will be available for download. Good luck!