Are you familiar with a social media application called Instagram? Yes, it’s not true that this one hit application among young people allows you to see videos and also so many kinds of pictures from interesting accounts on Instagram.
Well, sometimes you also crave to take or download videos on Instagram. Unfortunately, you can’t immediately download videos on Instagram directly. That is, you must have an application to download and save videos on Instagram.
How to download videos on Instagram? It’s easy, you just have to follow some of the easiest tutorials from Carisignal for how to download videos on Instagram. There is also a way to download videos on Instagram without using an application, you know. Curious? Come on, see the review to the end!
7 The Easiest Ways to Download Videos on Instagram
Before knowing some applications that can download videos on Instagram, now we can add a tutorial to download videos without using the application. This means that you do not have to download or install additional applications on your Smartphone.
You just have to copy the video link on Instagram then paste the next link to the video download provider’s browser website. Well, here are some browser websites that can download videos on Instagram.
You can download videos on Instagram with DownloadGram. Don’t worry, the DownloadGram browser website can be used by any smartphone and it’s free. To download videos on Instagram, please follow this next tutorial:
· Open it in the Instagram application on your smartphone, not on the website browser, okay? · If you have accessed the Instagram application then you can immediately track the video that you want to download. Then, click the three-dot symbol at the top of the video.
Next, you can immediately click and select copy link to copy the video link.
- · Then, open the DownloadGram web browser by clicking here. Then, you can immediately paste the next link in the empty column. · Already? Now, it’s time for you to download the next video by immediately clicking Download.
- · Next, DownloadGram can display a button to download the video, just click Download video.
- · Well, DownloadGram can automatically download it immediately and can be immediately stored in the respective smartphone gallery. Easy isn’t it?
Download4.cc is one of the best and fastest web browsers that can support you to download videos on Instagram easily and conveniently. In addition to downloading videos from Instagram, you can also download videos or music files from other platforms such as Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok, and many more.
Download4.cc you can access via a PC or laptop, android phone, or iPhone or Ipad. So, you can easily save your downloaded videos on your desired storage device.
Here’s a super easy tutorial to download videos from Instagram using Download4.cc:
- · Open the Instagram app, and find the video you want to download. Then, copy the link to the next video by clicking on the three-dot symbol at the top right of the video, and selecting “copy link”.
- · Then open the website browser Download4.cc. Then, paste the link that you copied earlier in the empty column provided.
- · Press the “Download” button, and you can select the video format you want, be it MP4, MP3 or other formats. · After that, right-click on the download button and select “Save link as” to download and save the video file on your storage device.
Besides DownloadGram, there are also other browser websites for how to easily download videos on Instagram. Dredown is not much different from DownloadGram, you only have to copy the link and then paste the next link into the Dredown browser website. For more details, you can follow these next few steps:
- · Not much different from DownloadGram, you only have to access Dredown by clicking here. · Don’t forget to also select the video source. You can select Instagram at the bottom.
- Then, visit Instagram and immediately copy the video link that you want to download. · If you have finished copying the link, then the way after that you can immediately paste the next link in the Dredown column. Then, click Dredown next to that column.
- · Automatically, Dredown can display a link with MP4 format. Well, just click the link in the green column then the next video can be downloaded by Dredown.
That’s how to easily download videos on Instagram without having to install and download additional applications on Instagram. Which do you like more?
How to Download Videos on Instagram with Apps
Well, if you are starting to get complicated with several steps to download Instagram videos without an application, then you can try downloading it with an application to download videos.
Take it easy, the application used is a free application on the Play Store. So, this method can only be done by Android smartphone users. Guess what application it is? How to? Check out the next review, yes.
4. InShot Video Downloader
For the first application that we recommend is Video Downloader which is made by the InShot developer. This application makes it too easy for you to download videos on Instagram with just one click, you know. Here’s how to use it:
· Install and download the Video Downloader application by clicking here. If you already have the application, you can immediately enter the Instagram application to track the videos that you want to download. Then, you copy the video link on Instagram that you want to download. After that, you enter the Video Downloader application and immediately click paste and the video can be downloaded automatically. Very practical isn’t it?
A glimpse of information for those of you who crave to use this application that Video Downloader is not only for downloading videos but also for downloading images on Instagram. So, this application can also be a solution for how to download photos on Instagram.
5. Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram Videolife
Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram from developer Videolife can also be a good choice for downloading Instagram videos. With this app you can save Story Reels photo videos from Instagram and IGTV to your phone.
This application is free to use. To duplicate it, you can follow the two methods below:
· Open Instagram and just copy the link Video, Photo, IG Story, Reels Video more Instagram Highlights. · Instagram videos can be downloaded automatically!
· Click “Share” and choose Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram · Done! Photo & Video Downloader for Instagram is easy to use.
6. Video Downloader for Instagram
Next, stick with downloading videos on Instagram using the app. This time, Carisignal recommends the Video Downloader for Instagram application to download videos on Instagram. This is a free application that works in a simple and uncomplicated way.
It’s the same with the Video Downloader application where you only have to copy and paste the video url link that you want to take on Instagram. To be more clear, follow some of the following ways, yes:
· Download and install the Video Downloader for Instagram application on the PlayStore or click here. · After that, go into the Instagram application to track videos that you can download. If you have got the video, you can immediately click the three dot symbol at the top, then choose copy link url. After that, you open the Video Downloader for Instagram application that has been downloaded and click paste to download the previously copied video. · Automatically, the Video Downloader for Instagram application can immediately download and save the next video into the gallery of your Android smartphone.
7. FastSave for Instagram
Still with applications that can download videos on Instagram with the application. Now, the application is called FastSave for Instagram. It’s an app that only takes one click to download videos on Instagram and here’s how:
· Download and install the application on your Android smartphone by clicking here. · Then, enter into the FastSave application. Here, the application is still not active, so you must first activate it by sliding the button next to FastSave Service. · If you have activated it, it can be marked in blue. After that, you can immediately enter the Instagram application and look for the video that you want to download. · Next, copy the url link on the video on Instagram and the video can automatically be downloaded. Easy isn’t it?
There are so many ways to download videos on Instagram, the easiest and most practical way. You can do this with the help of a third-party application or directly without an application.
So, which method are you happier using? Or do you have another way? If you have another way, please write it down in the comments column, okay!