Roll taking place in the works lamb mince and feta in vine leaves for a delicious Mediterranean-inspired dish.
The ingredient of Lamb and tomato dolmades
- 500g lamb mince
- 1/2 cup (100g) white long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup (80g) semi-dried tomatoes, harshly roughly chopped
- 100g fetta, crumbled
- 1/2 cup finely chopped dill
- 1 brown onion, harshly roughly grated
- 40 vine leaves, drained, rinsed, dried
- Olive oil, to minister to
- Tzatziki, to relief
The instruction how to make Lamb and tomato dolmades
- complement the lamb, rice, tomato, feta, dill and onion in a large bowl. Season past salt and pepper.
- Place a vine leaf, vein-side up, almost a clean proceed surface. Spoon 1 tablespoonful of lamb mix onto the centre of the leaf. Fold in the sides and roll to enclose filling. Place in a large frying pan, seam-side down. Continue in imitation of enduring surviving vine leaves and lamb mixture. Place a heatproof plate more than the dolmades to weigh them down. Cover later than boiling water and place greater than high heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 30 minutes or until cooked through. cut off surgically remove from heat and drain. Place dolmades in an airtight container in the fridge to chill.
- Arrange dolmades on the subject of with reference to a serving platter and drizzle with a little oil. service later tatziki, if desired.
Nutritions of Lamb and tomato dolmadescalories: