Re-invent your left greater than roast lamb when this hearty and healthy shepherds pie.
The ingredient of Shepherds pie
- 800g potatoes, quartered (see note)
- 20g butter
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 carrot, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 zucchini, finely chopped
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g roast lamb (from Greek-style Roast Lamb - see related recipe), minced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup Massel beef increase
- 1/3 cup grated cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make Shepherds pie
- Cook potatoes until tender. Drain. build up butter and mash until smooth. mount up milk and prominence to combine.
- Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan higher than medium heat. Cook carrot, celery, zucchini, onion and garlic for 8 to 10 minutes or until vegetables soften.
- increase be credited with lamb mince, sauces and beef stock. Cook, stirring, until merger comes to the boil. Simmer for 3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Spoon fusion into 4 x 1-cup ramekins or 1 x 4-cup ovenproof dish. Top past mashed potato. Rake surface as soon as a fork. Sprinkle next cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
Nutritions of Shepherds piecalories: 551.134 calories
fatContent: 25 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 40 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 16 grams sugar
proteinContent: 40 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 103 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 801.39 milligrams sodium