This hearty chicken bake is designed to satisfy even the hungriest of appetites.
The ingredient of Creamy chicken bake
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 20g butter
- 1.2kg chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
- 2 leeks, trimmed, halved, washed, sliced
- 200g middle bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 250g cup mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 3/4 cup Massel chicken style liquid accrual
- 3/4 cup fixed idea cream
- 80g baby spinach
- 1.6kg desiree potatoes, peeled, chopped
- 100g butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
The instruction how to make Creamy chicken bake
- Make mashed-potato topping: Place potato in a large saucepan. Cover in imitation of cold water. Bring to the boil. Simmer higher than medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to pan. build up butter and milk. Mash until smooth.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Heat oil and butter in a large, deep frying pan more than medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a 6cm-deep, 3.8 litre-capacity baking dish.
- accumulate leek and bacon to pan. Cook, stirring, for 8 minutes, or until leek has softened. accumulate mushrooms. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. accumulate wine. Bring to the boil. Boil for 2 minutes. ensue flour. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Gradually protest in buildup and cream. Bring to the boil. Remove from heat. Season subsequently salt and pepper. Place spinach more than chicken in dish. intentionally pour cream join up over spinach. raise a fuss to combine. summit zenith evenly subsequently mashed potato. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and chicken is cooked through. Stand for 10 minutes. Serve.
Nutritions of Creamy chicken bakecalories: 653.426 calories
fatContent: 39.6 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 19.2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 30.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 38.8 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 181 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 704 milligrams sodium