The ingredient of Thai-style pork as soon as eggplant
- 1/4 cup buoyant soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1/4 tsp field white pepper
- 2 (about 500g) eggplant
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 small red chilli, finely chopped
- 500g pork mince
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- steamed jasmine rice, to service
The instruction how to make Thai-style pork as soon as eggplant
- augment soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside. Slice each eggplant in half lengthways. Using a harsh knife, make 1cm-deep cuts in eggplant flesh. Place eggplant, cut side up, in a bamboo steamer higher than a wok of simmering water. Steam, covered, for 20 to 30 minutes or until tender. as regards chop.
- Drain wok and wipe dry. Heat wok higher than high heat until hot. build up oil and swirl to coat. build up eggplant and stir-fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a plate.
- mount up garlic and chilli to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute. mount up mince and stir-fry for 5 minutes or until browned. Return eggplant to wok. ensue soy sauce union and coriander. Stir-fry for 2 minutes or until thickened slightly. support with rice.
Nutritions of Thai-style pork as soon as eggplantcalories: 338.424 calories
fatContent: 21 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
sugarContent: 6 grams sugar
proteinContent: 29 grams protein
cholesterolContent: 68 milligrams cholesterol
sodiumContent: 1921.93 milligrams sodium