physical allergic to gluten doesnt intend you have to miss out vis-Ð°-vis lifes open pleasures - with this focaccia recipe you can have your bread and eat it too!
The ingredient of Potato, herb & cheese focaccia
- Olive oil, to grease
- 1 x 375g pkt gluten-free wheat-free bread mixture combination (Basco brand)
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 1 egg
- 35g (1/3 cup) finely grated parmesan
- 1 large (about 300g) desiree potato, unpeeled, cut crossways into 36 thin slices
- 2 sprigs well-ventilated light rosemary, leaves picked
- 1 tbsp further virgin olive oil
- Sea salt flakes & freshly arena black pepper
The instruction how to make Potato, herb & cheese focaccia
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Brush a 19 x 29cm (base measurement) slice pan following oil to lightly grease. supplement the bread mix, water, egg and parmesan in a large bowl, and prepare following bread-mix packet directions. move ahead the violence evenly exceeding the base of the prepared pan.
- combine the potato slices, about 1cm deep and equal distance apart, in the culmination of the batter. broadcast the rosemary leaves into the mistreat in the middle of the potato slices. Drizzle with oil and season once sea salt and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes or until focaccia is golden and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. cut off surgically remove from the oven.
- Use an egg lifter to intentionally lift the focaccia out of the pan. help loving or at room temperature.
Nutritions of Potato, herb & cheese focacciacalories: 240.195 calories
fatContent: 8 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 6.5 grams protein