Deck the halls for this modern, Christmas day side in the same way as no frill spared!
The ingredient of Garlic and fennel roast potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, bruised
- 1 1/2 tbsp fennel seeds, lightly crushed
- 1.5kg (12) desiree potatoes, peeled, halved
The instruction how to make Garlic and fennel roast potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray in the same way as baking paper.
- Heat oil, garlic and fennel in a small saucepan exceeding low heat for 1 minute or until warmed through. Remove from heat. Set aside for 30 minutes for flavours to develop.
- Meanwhile, place potato in a large saucepan. Cover later than Cool water. Bring to the boil more than high heat. Boil, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Toss potatoes in colander to slightly grind down sides.
- Place potatoes around prepared tray. Strain oil join up on top of higher than potatoes, discarding garlic and seeds. Season when salt. Toss gently to coat. Roast for 50 minutes or until golden and tender. Serve..
Nutritions of Garlic and fennel roast potatoescalories: 188.093 calories
fatContent: 7.5 grams fat
saturatedFatContent: 1 grams saturated fat
carbohydrateContent: 23.4 grams carbohydrates
proteinContent: 4.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 40 milligrams sodium